Terms of Service
In all references below, and hereinafter, Skilleo refers to Skilleo, Inc., a Nevada corporation.
1. Your Acceptance
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version http://www.skilleo/liability.com). Skilleo may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Skilleo, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Skilleo website.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Skilleo. Skilleo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Skilleo will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Skilleo from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Skilleo Accounts
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a YouTube or Skilleo Account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Skilleo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Skilleo will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of from others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Skilleo hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Skilleo's prior written authorization, unless Skilleo makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, or other explicitly authorized means Skilleo may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Skilleo's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Skilleo appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original video to YouTube, or maintaining an original channel on Skilleo, to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing Skilleo videos through an embeddable player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 4.D; or
- any use that Skilleo expressly authorizes in writing.
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, see our FAQ.)
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Skilleo servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Skilleo grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Skilleo reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Skilleo reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Skilleo, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Skilleo on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Skilleo or the respective licensors of the Content. Skilleo and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Skilleo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Skilleo with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Skilleo, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
6. Your Content and Conduct
- As a Skilleo account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that Skilleo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Skilleo all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Skilleo, you hereby grant Skilleo a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Skilleo’s (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Skilleo may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Skilleo all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Skilleo Community Guidelines, currently found at http://www.skilleo.com/community , which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Skilleo does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Skilleo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Skilleo does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Skilleo will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Skilleo reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
7. Skilleo use of content to third party users
8. Account Termination Policy
- Skilleo will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Skilleo reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity, or excessive length. Skilleo may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
9. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may direct copyright infringement notifications to our Legal Department at Skilleo, Inc., 840 S. Rancho Dr. #4-337, Las Vegas, NV 89106. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to: Legal; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org . You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to Skilleo Legal:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Las Vegas, Nevada, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, Skilleo may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at YouTube's sole discretion.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SKILLEO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SKILLEO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. SKILLEO DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SKILLEO WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
11. LImitation of liability.
- If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
- Entire Agreement
- Governing Law
- Contacting Us
If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms, or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.